Friday, February 25, 2005

NorthBridge Treknologies

Just when i think things are going well, i go and screw it up.

(Looks i won't be able to keep my promise of making this, and the previous post, any less dreary)

I've decided to straighten out my priorities or at least draw out a full game plan for my life. My eyes are no longer as wide as they used to be and everything is moving in a blur.

-Car. If not a luxury car, then a Mini Cooper or a Mini Beetle. Or a low riding sports car.
-House. I would like a bachelor type apartment, or, well, a house.
-Dog. A cute little Chihuahua, or a Cocker Spaniel.
-Super Computer. I want a computer so fast it'll blow the socks right off you. And i don't want it to run microsoft windows. The insecurity, monopoly, and spying with that OS is incredible.
-Gas powered R/C Car, Plane, and Helicopter.
-I want to keep my bicycle though. Except that I'll have to fix it.
-Have a stable job that i like.
-Be known as an accomplished <occupation> . Still figuring out which occupation to take though.
-Be an accomplished programmer. To master, VC++, C++, JAVA, and VBS.


Now i know it may sound naive, but this, i believe, will help me along the way to the ultimate goal, a goal that still seems so distant and still is undiscernable to me.

Now, talking about my life now. Sometimes i just wanna lash out at people. The pent up frustration in me grows each day. Sometimes some people just don't know when to shut their fucking mouths. Sometimes it's a matter of opinions. But as long as the person is busy pissing me off, then my opinion then becomes my right.

CK lashed out at Clemens today after he took CK's mouse and clicked some other link while CK was busy typing in a URL in Internet Explorer. He just shouted out a loud, Oei! Clems was stunned and apparently Ck was too. I think he shocked himself so much that he could only smile and laugh a little. Then the fucking idiot, who seems to lose his common sense when he goes into Child-mode, did it again, with CK shouting even louder this time. Now anyone who has half a brain would now that it was time to stop by then. Instead he tried again, CK caught his hand this time, and stopped him from trying anything. But Clemens other hand was free and busy trying to log CK off from the network. And so the struggle ensued with Ck trying as politely as possible to pretend that he was playing, while Clemens struggled like Deva Nair on Speed. He managed to close all of CK's program windows and ran the logoff protocol, but CK knew how to stop it, and he did. Clemens tried one last time albeit with only half a heart but CK talked him out of it. End of story.

But I know that if I had accidentally lashed out at someone, i too would laugh after that. After all, the facade must remain.

We live in a world where everything is judged at face value, both figuratively and literally. Always has been, and probably will be for the foreseeable future(61).

No comments: