Monday, February 28, 2005

Hart's War

Ranjan asked me how long it was since i blogged. I said about a week, and then he nodded his head as if he had reached enlightenment. Any conversing after that was promptly forgotten as i scrambled to think of something to blog about. After all, we were both winners of the WeiLi Awards and we must keep to our high standards.

Ranjan was talking about phrases and how he invents them on the train. So, in contest, i present to you, Shawn's Mundane One-liner(s).
- Give me a boat and you'll have to start para-dropping supplies to me at sea.

That's all i've got actually. The rest are quite vague and have occasional references to, erm..., adult matters. I'm kidding of course. That fishing quote is an old one, by me of course. I didn't bother thinking of a new one cuz i was too preoccupied with something important, that i so stupidly forgot the moment i stepped in the house.

Then there's this one that isn't mine but is funny enough for me to consider putting it up anyway.
Slim one: I eat what is right.
Fat one: I eat what is left

A tip to all looking for a poly. SP Sux, but it's better than the rest. They let you slack then suddenly they slap you with ten thousand projects and expect you to know everything and pass it up really fast. Go figure.

And as i write this two phrases to brainwash people with, just popped into my head. Here's two:
-How i wish people were computers. Then i could control them with a few easy commands. They'll probably need a reboot every now and then but...
-I like computers because they do what you want them too. In the case of Windows, at least it pretends too.

Before i tell you about my life, I'd just like to say I'm broke.

I just love subtleties... Don't you?

Well about my life so far.

A well dressed Indian man at the MRT asked me for two dollars. He said he was going to Orchard. Now why is it 2 dollars? From here to Dover is already tops about 1 dollar plus right? C'mon lah, for the return trip he could have just asked his friends right? Or maybe another commuter at that station. Anyway, I began to think, surely he can go back home right? And also that no self-respecting person who dresses like that would have the gall to actually ask someone for money. And he didn't seem too disappointed too when i turned him down either. Something that conmen are clever at doing, mind you.

I'll be recce-ing Tampines lagoon. I wanna try the fishing there. I only tried it once before and it was for small fish. Boy do they have lotsa them though.

Rant Paragraph: I just wanna say I can't stand this self-righteous crap. It's pissing me off. The thing is, she doesn't know when to just shut the fuck up and that pisses me off even more. Fucking idiot.... I'de like to tell her to turn it down. And i'm referring to the amplitude of her nag-mode mechanism. Fucking pish...

Going to get yet another hairstyle this week. Well enough about my hair and on to Microsoft-bashing.

Pieces of fucking shit. That rip-off company can't even handle the server load that their Instant Messenger generates. When i tried to log-on they give an oh-so-FUCKED-UP error, Server is too fucking busy they say. Fucking idiots. You already stole all our money with your pish and ripped off products, at least get your fucking act together. Piss off with your crappy servers and ripped-off operating systems. Fucking bastards... Oni when i click on their server status link do i get connected. Do you know how insecure Windows is? Think, files you think you've deleted aren't. For advanced users, files YOU think were deleted, aren't either. Windows has tons of secret code in it that allows them(Big Brother) to access and spy on anyone. Also, when you say you don wan to register or activate software, it still does. Emails and internet history are never ever deleted no matter what you do. Think buggy code. Think unfair marketing practices. Think Microsoft. Who are you ripping off today?

I've got all the wazzup beer commercials. Anybody who wants 'em, can ask me.

Did you know Vertigo by U2 is a song about sex? or maybe a drug, but more likely to be sex. Actually, i knew about it long ago, but only decided to write it here today.... But I can't be bothered to elaborate. Cheers *hic*.


Recommended Comedy Routine/Movie: Bill Connolly
Bill takes stand-up comedy to a new high with his comical accent and his spot on impressions of typical behaviourisms and mannerisms of his subject matter. His frequent mix of modern topics and none too sparse use of vulgarities never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Handy tip: Some of my blog entries have secret codes and hidden messages. Don bother finding them if you have't already noticed. You'll just get frustrated.


Stick around. More to come including "Why We Fight" and "Why we like to watch people fight"

Cheers,
FusionStream.

added: CK first time ever, IMed me abot my nick.. saying that the previous nick was nice... haha...
And so i changed it from: If i could get 3 wishes.1 would b 2 go 2 heaven. 2 would b being with the girl I like. And 3 would b to kill U, fucking pissfart!
Back to: If i could get three wishes. 1 would be to go to heaven. 2 would be being with my girl. And 3 would b to kill U, fucking pissfart! says:

No comments: