Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My life

Trying to find out more about someone who I find cute. My one-sided curtain hair fren named JHLame, gave me a little of the lowdown. Even if nothing happens, a likely event, it's still worth having her as a fren. Why do i get so toungue-tied and appear arrogant when i get nervous. Damn it. I have dreams.

Going fishing this friday night with long lost classmates. At ubin. Going to recce a few really nice spots near to Chek Jawa. Maybe a girl will be coming with us. I have no idea what she looks like. Maybe i'll give her a call... It'll be really cool. Maybe one day i'll retire on Ubin.

Painted my room. Looks nice.

DVID assignment was shiok sia... I can't wait to do it again. Really fun and intereting.

Got my new haircut yesterday. It wasn't as short as i had expected it to be, btu it's still a new experience anyway. At least this way i'll still be able to style it almost anyway i want when i want to get a new haircut. I also am considering changing my hairstyle everytime i go for a cut. I'll still be paying the same price so....

note: I am a person with a lot to say and i can bloat up little things just with my words. You won't win a war when i'm at the helm.

No comments: