Sunday, January 09, 2005

9-2-9-5-8-9-8-6

Whoa.... Haha... I didn't know that some people came to my blog thru XiaXue's blog... haha... Was it thru my profile? :-)

Cheers.

Anyway, the abovementioned spurred me to look at my hit counter... And my goodness the geographical variety of viewers was somewhat greater than usual. haha....

Anyway, a lot of things happened but as usual, i forget them when i want to blog. Which is why i'm buying a Palm Zire 72. Super shiok man... That PDA has everything.... :-) But i digress...

I went fishing with a guy from FishingKaki.com named Guanlan. I caught a few fish with him. The night did have a little social tension if you get what i mean. AND I DON"T MEAN SEXUALLY, YOU PERVERTS! :P

Well it turns out that i caught a variety of catfish. And that's all. From 7pm Friday nite to the next morning.

I saw the SPI team around midnight leaving the jetty after some unsuccessful Ghost Hunting on the island.

Well, the next morning, while packing up, i met two other people from FK who introduced themselves after "landing themselves" on the jetty. One was Trevor and the other was Lionel, and they told me they were going luring. Since i had never gone luring b4, i called up my mom to ask her permission, after the nagging, i said "Sure!". So song sia... nearly 24 hours non stop fishing. haha... The other guy decided to go home... haha...

Long story short, i caught a nice crab on a lure, one guy got a big Stingray, and i cut my feet on barnacles half way thru the trip which left me limping. The other guys were really nice though and checked up on me every now and then.



My Hair is like S*** haha...

I apologise for the bad English. I have a fifteen minutes to shower and get dressed to go to Church and if you already know, my feet are killing me...

No comments: