Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Retribution

Kena sai.... today i went to the dentists and i was thoroughly pissed off with the fucking dentist, the nurse for her ignorance, and one of the two receptionists. The other one i must say was very polite and patient. Kanina i asked if i could just make my appointment first since i was the only one who didn't need to pay for anything... Can stare at me and ask me to just put my appointment card over there... So i went to put it together with my charge form but i found that she had already taken it.... KNN still can tsk at me.... I wanted to bitch slap(if it's even applicable to me) her right there and then... Did she forget what are the fucking rules of the service industry.....? It's not like i rudely told her to make my appointment immediately? i only asked her if it was possible....

Then when i finally wanted to choose an appointment date, i told the other receptionist the day that i wanted, and so she checked it's avialability. But she said that it was full, so she asked me if another day would be ok but i told her the day that i had previously mentioned would be better. Then this other fucking BITCH when aand sarcastically say "That's why you must tell us when you are free!"

KNN!!! You didn't fucking hear me say the day that i wanted is it? That one is not telling you is it? KNN, i still got say the reason for that day cuz i have a POLY Schedule and that would compliment it best... KNN, if I knew for sure that i wouldn't see her on my next appointment i would have been able to form complete sentences using purely vulgarities and say it to her....

ASSHOLE!!!! Fuck you NDC!!!

Doctor also kena sai. Think what must give me life story is it? he how old oni and want to tell me what to do.... Kena sai!

No comments: