Thursday, December 16, 2004

Flatulator

Today on the train, i suddenly felt my intestines expanding. I felt the warmth emanating from my intestines, which iwould normally mean a smelly fart was on the way. This time however, i tot that it wouldn't be so bad, especially since it was so sudden. So I let it go. 20 seconds later i had to bite my lip to stop myself from smiling or i would have gave myself away... When i saw my fren twitching his nose, i tried my very best to stop that grin from appearing on my face... It was all i could do to keep from laughing my silly head off.

A smiled escaped me though and i innocently asked if it was him? He smiled and of course denied it. Then he said it must be the drain we just passed. I wanted to laugh my brains out. haha.... When the next train stop came, he actually tried to take a fresh breathe of air from outside. It's a good thing though that it happened when it did, because about a minute later i suddenly felt like i had the squits... It was damn lucky thing that i was nearing my home. haha...

It the first time i actually had to cover up my flatulating in the train. haha..

FusionStream, out,

No comments: