Friday, September 24, 2004

Life

Now when i think about it, i wonder would it would have been like... if I had gone to JC.
Poly life is not what i had imagined it would be... It's like they don't care about you in there...

My system keeps on crashing.... An upgrade is in the works....
I'm aiming for one of those portable DVD players.... Then can watch movies in the train.

Home affairs are rather down now... Some domestic affairs have yet to be resolved...

Uploaded my semi-finished webp project to the MadServe server. http://www.fusionstream.simeicng.com Layout and content-wise, it's not so super. But the amount of code and the structure, is rather immense for such a small website. Oh well, always be prepared for upscaling i guess...

On an ironic note, scientists have discovered that writing out(or typing out for that matter) your feelings is bad for your health.

As for a certain indivual in my class, all I can say is although he is kinda innocent, he's getting on my nerves.... It irritates me... But the veracity is, if you take any action, you'll feel bad afterwards. The options vary and grow with each passing moment and some are not that palatable either.

As for another indivual, my advice is. Don't talk so much. When the time has come for you to have achieved something, then if you wanna let the world know, by all means go ahead. If not, stop asking stupid questions that you don even understand let alone answers that you are not able to comprehend. Take baby steps. If you keep on trying to take big strides, you're gonna keep on falling down and you'll never get there in time[p.s. My own proverb :-)].
You're past achievements mean nothing and i don't mean currently. I mean from the time you got them they were useless. They are bigger and brighter people than you. The power of persuasion and subversion is manifesting itself. Material and social standing have no place in it's domain.

On another note, i'm really happy that i got 76 for DBMS. Considering that i did not study for it. Apparently, my Sec School tactic still works.

XiaXue was saying how she hated choosing to go to poly and that she didn't even have the chance to say that she could have at least gone to JC because in truth, she couldn't. Trust me, it's worse than you could imagine. Day after day the thought plagues your mind. The "What-Ifs" roll thru your consciousness.... It's now worth it.

I have more to say actually, but i fear that some fuckwits(oops.... i meant dimwits) may fail to comprehend the matter as a whole. I shall divulge information no further, lest they conclude what i mean...


FusionStream, out.

No comments: