Wednesday, September 08, 2004

DHD. The Chapa-Ai Chronicals.

I feel the extreme power of 6.1 Audio. Apparently, so do my neighbours. :-)
Audigy 2 is great. Aiming to get the one with DTS and pro Audio ecoder soon. Creative EMU.

I cleared out a lot data on my HDD the other day, due to certain circumstances. It's empty again.

Maxonline is not bad. I'm getting near full bandwidth speeds. Bearing in mind the server load and routing table. I can get speeds of up to 200 Kbps thru two connections. Speaking of routing tables, my router's DHCP seems screwed up. The lease for an IP thru the DHCP should last at least a day, after which it's supposed to renew itself. It doesn't. Only a hard reset can fix it. Lousy LinkSYS Router. My US Robotics one is better, save for the fact that it's firewall is better and i don't particularly like it to be better. But than again, that's just me. I wonder if i connect a router to another, not as a peer, but as a child, will i get subnets?

Some people fail to realize, even if your ISP or router supports hi-speed network connections, the server where u are getting things from may not be able to handle that. So they blame slow transfer rates on their ISP. Pure naivity. It's amazing actually.
The internet is a shared medium. It's not owned by anyone person.

Any dimwit who falls into the above category, want to share a network hub with me so i can hack you? Too bad i only know how to program local C++ programs. If i could just program for networks..... Oh well, maybe i can learn a few things from the JAVA teacher.

FusionStream, out.

No comments: