Saturday, September 11, 2004

BJ Fishing.

Kena sai. Yesterday was not a particularly good fishing day. What to do? The tides were not that good anyway. Caught one kuning. And a miserable 5 tambans. Although we caught a whole lot of other small, spiny fish. Snagged my jig three times, and finally lost it on the last snag.

Aiming to get a Skipping license.

No movement on the bigger rod. Had a few nibbles. Lost an expensive rig(brand new some more). Lost the impact shield. It's was like throwing a dollar into the unresponsive ocean.
When i hooked the live tamban, i began to remember how awful they used to stink. When i finally ran out of tambans, i took one of the small poisonous fish and wanted to hook it up. But then i thought, if it's poisonous maybe no fish would eat it. I thought of filleting it but i didn't want to torture the fish. So i cut of it's head instead and hooked up the rest of the body. They're quite a hardy fish actually, Of all the rest that i caught, when put into the box, they survived for quite long. The bloody sun scorched me again. I think i should coin a new phrase for ppl like me: "Nice burn lines!"

Went to changi village after that. Bought quite a lot of stuff there.. Visited all four shops there. I think i want to start my own shop there also. Got 2 medium quality hard lures. Triple hook ends. Bought a few medium heavy weights. I also bought a fish trap. I'm gonna try it out soon.

Sian. I miss the holidays. Never mind, once i can get my own boat..... Incidentally, i saw an inflatable one for $200++

These are my plans for the future.
1. Own a boat.
2. Be a fishing enthusiasts. (The last relxaing sport in the world.)
3. Get Diploma for DMMT
4. Get Post Diploma for Computer Networking
5. Get into University for degree in Computer Science
6. Be part of a Tiger Team
7. Get a starting salary of around $5000. Middle age salary of $9000. Final salary of $12000.
8. Work for Creative, Microsoft, IBM.
9. Start own computer networking security business OR Fishing tackle and Angling store.

Retire at age 60. Die at a time when i'm ripe for heaven. :-)


FusionStream, out.

No comments: