Tuesday, August 10, 2004

On Sin's of the Flesh.

I can't keep up with the facade anymore. It just pure disrespect to God and the Teachings of Jesus. Call yourself whatever u are. I fail to see the beauty that's supposed to be in everyone. I used to see two girls walking to together and i would say, "SHIOK ah!!!" sic. Now i don't. It's sickening. It sickens me to know that such behaviour is tolerated. To change totally to something else is one thing. The other alternative is just sick. Hypocrisy is rampant.

What it is, is dis-illusion. To tell you honestly, I would rather the whole world be at war than for society to accept such lewd and F****** behaviour. There's no justification for wat's being done. No scientific nor moral reasons or facts. It's all just psychological and spiritual.

The war against satan and his dark forces has begun to take a new turn. Society is degrading. No other species in the animal world experiences this "affliction". There is no explanation except for the fact that the end is near.

Beware Sodom and Gommorah, your doom, our doom, is approaching.

1 comment:

FusionStream said...

Exactly my point...
Sigh....