Thursday, August 12, 2004

My reply...

You could say i broke the peace. Then again, if the peace was not true in the first place, how would you define it.

Well, here are my thoughts. I just have to say it, regardless of whether the situation has changed. Let me say my peace. Then I'll leave you be.

The filth of the world is uniting. The scumbags of every street corner all joining for a common cause. The destruction of the world. You fail to see the error of your ways but you still want to "help others". It is the hope of many that you stay away lest you pollute them with your evilness.

How dare you call me insensitive when you are doing something that is not right. You may call it a personal or religious view. Indeed, you may be right. But what can you say about it when it's such an unnatural thing? No other species experiences this occurence. Pray tell me your explanation.

Do not doubt my abilities or prowess. My knowledge has not failed me thus far. I have been blessed with the knowledge and insight on such matters.
You will never understand that part. You don't know my background. So don't you fucking tell me that i can't see anything. Tell me why i can't.

How is it unfair? It's just my thoughts... You choose to believe that my thoughts govern my actions and beliefs. Don't bloody blame me for that.

And don't you fucking drag down others with you. You give me one fucking good explanation of how things are, the way they are, and i'll change. If not, don you fucking lecture me on what i should do. Also, don't you fucking assume and conclude too much. Don't anyhow blame people. I guessed as much who would be your scapegoat. It just shows your arrogance and ignorance.

You may be who you are. But the other ain't. Don coerce * to abandon *'s beliefs. Don be the cause of one's disheartedness and be the reason for * losing *'s faith.

And I can accept it. But, I will not. I am compelled not to.

Sorry to say, cuz you seemed like a nice person. I guess looks can be deceiving.


To the other.

Well said. But, how am i being prejudiced? I DO no what u are going thru. I did not jump into conclusions. You made them. And i would expect that it is now clear that what i noe is not through hear-say. Don't assume.

I did not talk nor comment on abt what you are going thru. These are my personal thoughts that are posted online so that if a person ever wishes to noe what goes on in my head, it's all there. Again, i stress, my thoughts do no neccesarily govern my actions.

I did not judge you. You have just judged yourself by saying that.

If i have "condemned" you in any way, I apologize. It's how i feel, not how i act.

I have no authority forgive you because the issue is not mine to judge. Only mine to comtemplate on.

The only reason i did not "confront" you, is because it's not my place and these are only my comtemplations, not my beliefs.

Again. These are my thoughts. The purpose of my blog has been explained.

And don't judge me based on my gender. You call on me not to judge you, but yet u do.

That's all

FusionStream, out.

-- Life ain't worth living, save for the promise of eternal life.

2 comments:

MEL said...

well. i need to say that i reli did not drag her down into this. maybe you should have asked her. cos i never wanted to make her lose faith or be disheartened. i reli never wanted to. i really hope you will ask her the truth before concluding it.thanks. =]

Wei Li said...

What is exactly happening? Relax and peace!