Saturday, August 07, 2004

An offline odyssey

It's not bad actually. Save for the fact that there is nothing else to do. You see, I have a tendency to complete any and all copmuter games fairly fast. A "gift" you may call it? I call it a burden.
It's a good thing that there aren't too many good games out there else my family would have greatly "contributed to the economy".

It's the same thing with books... Darn it.... :)

Well, so much for the odyssey part. :-) At least i got the modem again...

Signing off,
FusionStream


Just a thought and gentle hint:
I think...
Bad blogs are blogs with boring content such as
- Now is 1 pm. i just washed my hair. so tired. now my sister is talking to me... taking to my fren on the phone now... blah blah blah...

AND

Worse blogs are blogs with...
I just go see mai fwen. vely nais to c him ergain....

Darn it... For pete's sake, it's so obvious lor... At least write it in proper "Singlish".
If you can't write then don't write...

No comments: