Monday, August 02, 2004

Dilemma

I have absolutely no FUCKING internet connection refuses to let me go online over certain disagreements. Now relying on my fren's modem until i can buy a new one... The problem that plagues me is that wat if my mother suddenly decides to change to a cable modem. Then my modem will be useless and i would have wastes a lot of money... Damnit!!!!
Even for a fucking project...

That's what independance is for....
Wat a fucking dilemma... I'm feeling so ****** up right now...

Hope my GDIT proj will do well....
I need to cycle... I need to fish.... I wanna quit school.... :(

Informatics is giving me problems.... suddenly say must pay for exam... $300 fucking US DOLLARS!!!! Fucking certified ethical hacker, my arse....

I shall end here with a quote...

"Ditto...." - Anon(Anonymous)



No comments: