Sunday, September 28, 2008

Partay

I like it when you dance close to me.
I like it when you look me in the eyes real close.
I like it when you rest your head on my shoulder.
I like it when you put your arms around me and mine around yours.
I like it when you hold me when you need steadying.
I like it when you look at me for direction.

I don't like it when you start randomly grabbing at guys who you know will only lead to trouble.
I don't like it when you give out numbers to people before even saying hi.
I don't like it when you ask me for an answer but won't hear it.
I don't like it when you toy with me.
I don't like it when you assume I will always be there for you.
I don't like it when you use me and my friends as stepping stones. It hurts to be walked over.


As a friend, I want you to be happy K?

Sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself.

No comments: