Friday, December 15, 2006

I had a dream ... and Adsense

I dreamt my house was haunted. More specifically, my room was haunted. I can't really remember much of it now. Just that the fear that I experienced in that dream was thoroughly incapacitating.

One of the things was that I was watching TV in the hall when suddenly the area around the door to my room suddenly became very dark(and you could see the darkness moving) and my 6ft step ladder scraped itself from my room to another room in the house.

I woke up stiff and even though it was day already(I sleep late) I didn't have the strength to turn myself over(I was sleeping face down). It was thoroughly terrifying.


Anyways, I recently introduced Adsense into this blog hoping to get some money but so far I have made zilch. LOL.

I also introduced Adsense to mirror.CuteWorm which is a mirror site that I am hosting for Wei Li's dota stuff. Averaging 200-400 unique hits and bandwidth usage between 400mb and 700mb per weekday and 1.4Gb and above on weekends, I have also so far only earned, 50 US cents. And I believe 25 cents may have been from me testing the links. Each hit usually generates between 15 cents to 30 cents depending on factors that I have no idea about.

This just goes to show that advertising is a complex business. I was hoping to make some money from the adverts to pay the difference between Starhub's 12mbps plan and Singnet's 10mbps plan to appease my mother who for some odd reason was very adamant about staying with Starhub(even though she fully noted the benefits of Singnet).

Oh well.

No comments: