Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nokia 6280

I finally got myself a new phone. No well, actually, my mom bought it for me after my four year old, war-damaged T610 looked like it was about to konk out on me.

So the new phone is basically everything I wanted again. mp3 SMS and Ring tones.. Radio... Video.. Camera... Expandable Memory... AND VIDEO CALLS!

The problem with the phone though is that sometimes it will just restart, now and again all your profile settings will be lost, and there is a major problem with saving your "own words" to the phone's T9 dictionary. Other than that, it's ok I guess. Except for the slider which has become stiff.

I'm proud to say that I finish the entire Splinter Cell series within one week from the moment I got this phone. =D And I've also started listening to the radio again which has caused me once aagin to go an update my playlists again. 987fm is STILL my favouritist radio station.


The plan from Singtel(which allows me free phone calls from campus.. but I just started my internship) gave me this free Paris Hilton Interactive CD too. I perused through it once and then dumped it somewhere in the mess of my room.


Sexy new single? The song or the artiste?

Modern Bling Bling. Where we hang rubbish around our neck. wahahaha. But honestly speaking, Paris Hilton's music is ok. It's not bad but it's nothing to oo and ah about. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea.

This is another gripe that I have. These earphones make me look like an idiot, nerd, goondo, fucktard and geek, all at the same time. No pictures. Those who have this will know what I'm talking 'bout.

I'm thinking of getting a 2gb MiniSD card for all my music and videos. It's just S$60 sia.

Well. That's all for now.

No comments: