Sunday, March 05, 2006

There is no spoon

WTF is wrong with us Singaporeans?

I was watching MONDO Magic Singapore just now and I felt pretty embarrased.

The reaction of the people on the street to the magic done by the performers was pretty mute. Uniquely Singapore my arse. No wait.. Then again, we are unique. ...hooray... not.

Because of Singaporeans, I may never watch Mondo Magic again simply because it WAS SO FUCKING BORING!

It's simply incredible how mundane Singaporeans like us made the show look.

"Did you see that? Was it magic or wat? Show the card to the people at home.."

"Um. yea.. Magic.. woot... ZzzZzzZ"

We Singaporeans, unfortunately, are incredibly knowledgeable. We know how "Magic" is done. We've seen the shows. We've heard the stories. And through the magic of editing, when it's on TV it's so much better. And being the geniuses that we are, we spoilt it for ourselves cuz the "magicity" of a live magic act is just not there...

One of the "victims" even asked the performer to use her company's cards!!! Fucking business people..

I mean!!! CMON!!! Ladies!!! Feign some interest!!! Give him a big "O" or something.. wait.. i meant a big "oOOoOOo". No wait, that still sounded kinda horny..

dotz..

Oh well. I'm off for fishing tmr morning. Maybe I'd be lucky enough to meet those performers and I'd be sure as the sky is blue to at least feign some interest and make Uncle Lee proud. All while fighting that monster fish that he'll make appear of course..

No comments: