Friday, February 24, 2006

There was once was a matchstick who scratched his head and died

WTF!

Lol.. I swear I had a lot to blog about. As usual, I forget.

Been listening to a lot of new songs lately. The grammys is great for this. haha...

And Nick's friend caught a 17Kg Stingray the other night while Nick himself lost a monster due to a burst line.

Then there was today.

FUCK!

Some old aunties in the train started squabbling today... One of these old aunties apparently accused the other of intentionally elbowing her to get more room in the lover seats (2 seater benches on the train). That old auntie, began spewing words that I myself would have had trouble saying so fluently. Bitch lah. Blardy Hell(Bloody Hell) lah. Cebai lah. Fucking bitch lah. LOL!!!

Apparently Shane and Shida also had a funny exp on the train too. Some kid banged his bro's head into the seats. Not once, but twice. Ranjan had one too. Some kid wouldn't stop screaming because his toy cellphone was broken. LOL!

Anywayz, I think I didn't do too well for today's MMPJ(Multimedia Project Management) exam. I was so fucking bored that I literally couldn't remember things I'd learnt only a few minutes ago.

In fact, I've still got 2 more exams coming up. So for tonight, I'm giving myself a well deserved break and will be playing some funny warcraft maps with the gang again.. haha

Funny stuff
http://tinkertailor.blogsome.com/2006/02/15/googles-paypal-killer/

No comments: