Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The other day

I was having a haircut the other day at my stylist... well, my hair saloon... heehee
Then this lady that was sitting in the other chair said something like "suai ke"...

Then she went..
"Young man. How old are you?"

bwahahahaha.. I wanted to laugh my ass off sia... :p

So I told her I was XX and then she asked what school did i go to and etc and we talked, all while the stylist, oops, saloonist was cutting my hair. This is something that i have never done before. I tend to move my head around when i talk and... It's not very pretty... :p Admittedly, i don't move my head like the Indian nationals do... :P


Today was my EEL test, a class for which i skipped all but one lesson since school began. I studied last night for about an hour and woke up late today which resulted in me being late for the test.

All I can say is... I finished it in 10 minutes!!!!! 10 FUCKING MINUTES PEOPLE!!!!
My train journey there was like an hour. And the train journey back was like another hour. All for just ten fucking minutes to complete a test. The funny thing was, some of the Indian National students that were in the same class as me and always make lotsa noise and claim to know how to do the test, well, they were stumped.. wahaha..

Then there was the time I was in the train. All of a sudden i heard,
"You don't know how to fucking say sorry ah? You don't know how to fucking say sorry is it? Fucking cebai. Fuck you lah eh.."

Apparently, something happened between some guy who had just sat down next to a guy who had so many metal studs in his face, you could melt them all down, mould them into hubcaps enough for my Dad's car, and still have some leftover.

Some staring took place with the "Non-studded guy" being unafraid to stare right back at "the studded one".

About five stops later, "The studded one" got up to get off the train but not before saying "Fuck you" to the other guy. Then as he stood at the train doors waiting for it to open, he turned back to the guy and shouted "Pussy!!!!!". But it was in a voice so high and whiney, I wanted to laugh my ass off. Think Fantasia Burino but higher pitched and more quavering...

I shook my head. Not so much as because he was being a fucktard, but because even with his actions, in the eyes of those who use it often, it would appear shameful.

As i see it, that the problem these days. Too many people think they're big fucks and want to act like a bigshot and be all high and mighty. Playing the part is one thing. Playing the part well is another. If you want to play the part without actually being one, by all means, go ahead. But please, for Pete's sake, do it well. If you can't, please.. Be a man.. Do the right thing.. Stop it..

There was also the other time in the train where a bunch of Malay guys who were hitting on a Malay girl(also very studded - enough to make about one hubcap). They really talked with her like they were friends. She was smiling at them and all. I only realised that she was a stranger to them when she got off at another station without so much as a wave, and when all the Malay guys peered out the window at her as the train pulled away.

I've also noticed that I've been having more and more conversations with strangers. Why just the other day, there was this guy who was trying to flag a cab from the opposite side of the road. It's not easy to see let me tell you. And even if the taxi driver did see him, he would have to drive about 600 metres just to make a U-Turn to pick him up. The guy caught me looking at him and mentioned.. "Taxi driver not alert hor!".. wahaha.. I tell you.. i wanted to laugh my ass off right there man... This kind of cock and bull story also want to tell me... The guy was obviously embarrassed as he kept on looking at me trying to see what my facial expression was. Stupid excuses make for stupid impressions.. lol.. You can quite me on that...

Then when there were no more cars, he rushed over to the other side of the road.. Let me just say that again.. When there were no more cars, NOR TAXIs, he dashed across the road, arms flailing and all.. wahahaha.... Hilarious.

And oh yeah.. I went for my trip to the Asian Civilisation Museum the other day. I thought i might do a post on it but chose against it. What's so fucking nice about looking at gigantic statues with their tongues sticking out u tell me.. I hate culture. Esp Asian culture. I find them weird and disturbing. I'm asian myself in case you didn't know.

Anywayz, off I go again to do whatever it is that I do when I do what I do..

Ciao...

Island Trip CR coming very soon liao.. Pictures are another thing though.. :p

No comments: