Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

I recently heard that EA Games was hiring people to be games testers. So i sent off an email to them asking for more details. It's been about 3 weeks now and have yet to get a reply. My source for this job lobang also sent them an email and hasn't gotten a reply either.

I had this funny feeling that our emails were too formal so today, on Christmas Eve, I have sent off another email to them. Here it is.

5h0u+z,

| @m l33t. | p|@y g@m35 |0+s.

| w@n+ |n.

@|| Ur B@53 @r3 b3|0ng +o u5...


To whom it may concern.


Dear Sir/Madam,
I have found out through a friend that you are searching for
teenage/young games testers. Could I have more information on this? I have sent an email previously but have yet to get replied. I assumed that my letter was too formal hence i sent the above.

Cheers,
.

lol...

In any case, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here's an e-greeting just for you: http://www.syfc.org.sg/christmas05/hokkien.htm

No comments: