Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's Christmas Day(daytime).

This year's Christmas has been especially odd for me.

It marks my first year celebrating Christmas in Adultdom but I've got nothing to show for it.

Some of my cousin's started buying gifts for some relatives. I didn't though. Made me feel damn paiseh man. Next year I'd be sure to do the same. And I'll skip the gathering too so I don't have to stay and feel funny.

I'd do good to start skimping and saving up.
Next year's budget: $700...

In terms of presents, it was also a unique year.
Parents:
$50
Auntie Melon & Family:
T-Shirt
Godma & Family
Money hidden in an AngPao hidden in a Mont Blanc pen box. basket.. lol..
Godpa & Family
Shirt

Auntie Margie & Family
Crumpler Phone Pouch(Photo included)
Auntie Jan & Family
Windmill thingy(Photo included)
Grandpa & Grandma
BOXERS!!! (photo NOT included)

And to think that my family almost passed this up to drive up to Malaysia... lol

The Crumpler Phone Pouch

If you care to notice you'll see that the blades were spinning even while the candles were put out. I'm gonna attribute it to either my very hot computer or evaporating water from the fish tank.


A guy I know k.a. JXWee built a computer as a Christmas gift for his Dad... Pretty darn good if you ask me....

He plans to put WinXP and a hacked version of the MacOSX for Intel as the base operating systems. He may also put in Fedora Core and will probably fill it up with Open Source software like OpenOffice. Triple booting for an old timer.. lol..

Computer specs are:
P4 3.6ghz
1 gb pc2100 DDR SDRam
Intel 865pe Chipset
128mb geforce 5800

Interesting points to note:
May use external Boot Manager
It's currently one of the fastest computer configuration for consumers, or shld i say Prosumers.

Daily Postly Links
[Geekdom] LightSaber that lights up like the real thing: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/warfare/69de/

Daily Postly "I'll post when I want to" Comic

No comments: