Tuesday, November 22, 2005

busy again...

Been extremely busy again..

My com konked out on me again. The CPU Fan stopped turning. I later found out that a program that was supposed to monitor my computer's stats was actually the one that was stopping it. Needless to say, I changed to another program.

Just came back from my island fishing trip. It was fun. A post on that to come soon.

FYP's a bitch. That's all i can say. Needs forms here and there. So sian.

May be finally able to start on Jaq's Vid soon enough.

New fishtank is up.

Bought a new fishing rod today for some recceing at my secret spot.. :D

Then there's this thing in FK where some people are spelling the names of fishes wrongly. I thought i might just help them. Then comes along this guy named "goofy" with FK Shooter logo and all right in his post, blasting me for trying to correct some guy's spelling. I had already stated my reasons and even said no offence to the guy but then this joker comes along and shoots his mouth off.

SP Angling club may be a go soon enough.

Storm originally played this for us at our BJT gathering. But then, someone else got a hold of it and posted it on FK.

So i DLed it for all of you to hear...
It's FUCKING FUNNY MAN!!!! wahahaha

Here's the link
http://blip.tv/file/get/Paradox-BanglaPrankCallerGetsIt521.mp3

Damn funny.. haha

No comments: