Saturday, October 15, 2005

BCM and filler.

FK had some problems the other day.. For all your techie nerds out there(and I'm not one of them), I wasn't being redirected to the "Your post has been posted" page. So i didn't know if my post really was being accepted. Me (and a few others), ended up posting multiple copies of our posts on the forum.

Nah behz.. Si beh paiseh leh.. wahaha.. Thankfully, Jack helped me remove my multiple thread posts.

Ice's multiple posts however were in an existing thread so they were just left there. It resulted in him rocketing up the ranking of his posts and he became the top poster on the forum, beating one of the moderators, Michael Lim.

When some fishingkakis had a BCM(Bak Chor Mee - Mee Pork) meeting, we found out that the problem had something to do with some PHP coding errors that one of the volunteer web designers was trying out..


Zeke also jio-ed me for fishing but I had to back out the night before because i had to complete the Lorry Gang logo and his "plan" wasn't very enticing. Was pretty cramped for time the next day so I decided to pull out. Don't think he caught anything though.


Anywayz, check out what i found out from Edwin's post on FK.. :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8335653541
Damn hilarious man.. :D

Also, I just realised how hot Madchen Amick really is. Was rewatching an old episode of Joey where she played Sara and I have to say..... She really is HOT!!!! haha..

Cheers.

FusionStream, ou.

No comments: