Monday, September 05, 2005

Earth Google

Being that i've been so busy, all i can remember of my "Si Beh Fun Fishin Trip" is that it was Si Beh Fun.. haha.. paiseh.. :p

I finished my CHFI Course today and i feel confident of doing well in the exam. In fact, i had a free taxi ride from Jurong to my home today because my CHFI teacher for lives in tampines. In fact, while browsing the web today, i came across this. Firefox death. My mind immediately go to thinking.. haha.. I shant' say more...

We had a mock test today and i got 93% while the only other guy in my class got 94%. If you haven't guessed it by now, this class apparently was very small.. lol. The two other ladies in my class both got 91%. I'd like to now point out that Men are smarter than women! Don't believe me? Click here.

I came home, oddly enough, at the same time that it would have reached home if i had taken the train. I turned on the TV and i saw Christmas Island again. Time and time again i find myself asking nobody in particular, "Why the *expletive* this we give up Christmas Island?"

I mean, c'mon. Even our money minded government should know that tourism is one of the big industries right? So i ask myself, which fuckwit decided to sell it off to the Aussies?(Got this info from my old history teacher) Then i begin to think of Devan Nair and all the stories by teacher used to tell me. That piss-drunk fuckwit for a president better not have been the one who sold the damn island off cuz if he was, then he'll find yet another country that he's been exiled from. Admittedly, the Singapore Gahmen will probably officially "exile" me too, but will also probably unofficially set me up for life in Cuba with lotsa cash for whooping Nair's ass.

On my projects, I'm about to finish IWED. I'm pretty sure that I'll get good marks simply because of the security that I've implemented. I'm sure as the sun is orange that everybody else's websites are vulnerable to SQL injections... Mr mischief, here i come! lol.

I'm about to finish CANI too. Let's just say that my partner, Kai, got the easy work. That doesn't mean that i didn't procrastinate though. lol.



Heard of augfreesen? If you haven't, look at my second last post. Josephine was laughing her ass off at the augfressen thingy after they pleaded to be able to see it during our VIDP Lecture. eeww!!! She mentioned something about fishballs and then continued to laugh uncontrallably. All i can say is, DUDE!!! lol..

Updated ranjan's new link, and removed Shu Hui's link becuz some people oni noe how to talk thru blogs. Cowardly pissfucks. Wasn't talking about Shu Hui btw... or Ranjan either.

All i can say about Ranjan's new blog host and his blog design is, "pinks not a good colour for you bro". lol.

I'm also gonna reupload all my music files to a new host... the other one's fucked up..
"Some of your files may go missing in this period of upgrading" they said. Bloody pissheads.

There's also this great program called Google Earth and can be found at earth.google.com
It's like a satellite view of the whole world and you can zoom in with reasonable clarity. Search for Singapore and you'll be amazed. These static images are updated about every 1-3 years though so...

Cheers and Tightlines.

No comments: