Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Jaffa. Cree!

So the funniest thing happened today. Since I was ill and my medicine was making me feel drowsy, I decided to go to sleep in the afternoon. This was after i had watched Enemy at the Gates on my lovely computer. I remember in my dreams that i had was that there was this soldier following me as i crawled thru the ducts beneath a bombed out building. I also vividly remember he being shot and he then fell forward. As he fell forward, the tip of his rifle poked into my arse. Just like a finger poking into your arse. I remember having the same dream at least 3 times but in the last dream, the fella didn't die. He was more of shell shocked. But the tip of his rifle was still poking my ass. That's when i woke up and i saw the funniest thing ever. There was my dog(a cute little chihuaha) standing proudly on my arse. Picture Sir Edmund Hillary standing on Mount Everest, head sticking out proudly and looking far and yonder.

I tell you it was the funniest thing ever. It was her legs that were poking into me. Turns out my brother forgot to close the gate that keeps her in the balcony.. haha...


And oh yea.. I've got a free web host up and running liao. Too bad i don't have anything to upload anymore... at least not yet... :p

No comments: