Monday, April 11, 2005

How can they do this?

I'm just so pissed at the moment. Everything is changing so fast. It brought me to the startling realisation that, the world doesn't wait for anyone.

The stargate franchise is expanding so rapidly. But it'll never be the same again. The main cast is slowly getting lost from the show. The problem here, as I see it, is that the show is forgetting it's roots. Indeed, there are now numerous games being about Stargate, tons of sites, and a few new spin-offs in the works.. I'll say this. You can take away the filler of the show without actually damaging the storyline, but once you take away the rest, there's nothing left. And you can't just replace ppl. To me as I see it, without Richard Dean Anderson(also played MacGuyver), the show has no future in my heart. Too many things are left hanging.

I guess I'll be looking to Stargate Atlantis from now on.

Sigh.... :-(

No comments: