Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Whose Line Is It Anyway

Fun and interesting day today...

Played soccer with Ranjan, Weili, Gary, Weihong, Feng He and Max. I'm so out of shape... I still have a bit of skill left, but no pace, as Gary had mentioned about someone. In fact, almost everyone was out of shape... In fact I was so dehydrated that i finished one large and one regular Lemonade from KFC without any ice!

My bowling is improving albeit ever so slightly. from a score of 100++, it rose to nearly 140... And the rest of the guys namely, Gary, Weili and YG are beginning to realise the wonders of powder.. haha....

After that we went to play pool... We played a 5 ppl straight pool game where the 8-ball was like the red seed in carrem, and where hitting the cue without hitting another ball constituted a foul. First game me and Gary were tied as "champions". Then second game YG won. Then third game Gary and I were champions again. I'm think we had one more game after that and we were both champions. Anyway, after that, my luck ran out. I was to break in the game. But my cue slipped and the ball made an ungraceful spin towards the pocket without even breaking. My luck was out from then on. Gary, the person next in line after me, won the set. Next game. Gary to break. He also layed his white ball into the pocket. Although he did break the set. Weili, was second previously, and he won. Gary was second. Next match, and then after that, so many games where the person to break would pocket the cue ball and then the second person would go on to win the match. Funny sia... haha

There was an interesting start to the F1 season. Lotsa drivers changed teams and the whole sport looked as if it had been turned upside down. I shant elaborate for my tiredness.

I lost three of SP's DVDs... So sueh... The first time i borrow a three DVD set i lose it. Before i even saw it...

Anyway, i noe what a differential is. I doubt many ppl do noe how it works... Even someone who prides himself on trying to now all things about cars(he's biased though... :-)) such as CK probably doesn't noe how it works. haha...

Statement: Dame Edna is funny.

My bloody mother again... Non-stop nagging... Pick up your shoes she says. I say, hold on. then she proceeds to fucking barrage me with fucking non-stop fucked-up reminders. Fucking shit right? My patience can only tahan so much. One of these days i'm gonna gets so pissed that something will happen.

Then there's my fucking brother. Take so many fucking things from me but when i fucking ask for his fucking help he's fucking too tired or his fucking computer is too fucking fucked up. These fuck-ups live under the same fucking roof as me for fucks sake.

I'm terribly sorry for the apparent choppiness of this post. I'm just so darned tired...

A facade that no longer can hold it's own. The dividing wall of conquest begins to crumble. I fall away, a victim of my own trust

No comments: