Thursday, March 10, 2005

Fee Fi Fo Fum. I just wanna scratch my English bum.

Met my bro's teacher the other day as i was coming home. It's odd that i know so many people who live in the same block as me.

In fact, a lot of important people i know live in the east. Odd eh?

I had a surge of thought while on the MRT. It's always the case. When you don't have any writing material with you, thoughts and ideas begin to come to you swiftly.

Since i had no writing material with me, i typed them as an SMS then i saved them as drafts. I had so many ideas that i had no more space left fo SMSes. Odd eh?

Anyway, this bring me to a statement that I'd like to get across. Actually, i have no idea how my previous paragraph can bring me to this topic but, here goes.

I HATE PLAYS! It's true. I hate every single darn one of them. Which brings me to a subpoint. I HATE people who over-dramatize their actions. I blame a negative experience i had in primary 5/6. My stupid mom had signed me up for a play. Even though at that time I already didn't really like it, just that i didn't hate it as much as I do now.

The story is encrypted for reasons relating to my pride.
Use "Notex"(search for it under "my links"). For instructions on how to use it, refer to the second post before this. The passphrase is something prominent.
fusionstream at gmail.com for help.

I've changed my mind and I've decided against it. What the hell i say. I'll save the encryption thing for when i want to lambast any asshole who i noe reads this blog. (It should narrow down the field significantly for you if yo know what i mean)

So here's the text.

Anyway. Me and my loud voice landed me the role of narrator. A role which i had aimed for. Anyway, long story short, the guy who was supposed to be the fox was absent for a few days. So me and my overconfidence that i was permanently stuck with the job of narrator, decided to help him say his lines when he was not here.

So naturally i was shifted to that role. Imagine my surprise when the day that we had a full dress rehearsal, they gave me a fucking skirt like thing to wear as my shirt. And not over my shoulders too! Bastards! I had to wear it like a fucking tube top.

Anyway, the real day came(Annual prize giving ceremony) and as the curtains opened, i began to hear a flushing sound. The sound of my pride going down the drain. And to top it off, my role as the fox was also the bad guy! BASTARDS!!!!

The play went on and then finished and as I walked off the stage, i saw the girl that i likes, giggling at the stupid frock i had on me! I imagine the parents sitting behind were shaking their heads and saying, "Nothing like that to ruin a man eh?"

Needless to say, i was one of the few who actualy got an award and an official certification from some acting society from Britain. Hell, they should have given me an Oscar for making me wear that unholy piece of cloth!

No comments: