Monday, February 21, 2005

QWERTY

If any of you read Cheekui's blog yesterday? It was me.... haha.... i posted it with his URL since he already deleted it.... anyway, the following is what i managed to extract from his blog...

I haf delete all my previous blog posts. I wan to start a fresh. So here's the story. Today i went to NCC and i realised that shouting isn't nice. So i decided to talk nicely to them. I asked them nicely with please and thank you to march properly and they all follow sia... haha. Anyway, looks like i won't be getting awards from Weili anymore cuz got nothing left to award... haha.. I saw the Guailan uncle again at Tampines. Me and Zuul went and shout at him and then run away. Funny sia... anyway, that's all... nothing more to say. oh yeah, sorry to ESNCC cadets that i couldn't make it for the VDay thing. Me and my frens busy starting a fire a tampines. small one oni lah. when we saw it looked like it was dying out, we go liao... not say that it can become big again right?

No comments: