Saturday, August 28, 2004

Weekend Update

Finally going to get Maxonline3000 in Sept or something... My mom chose the promotion with the free cable modem and wireless router....

A lot of arguments seem to be resurfacing around me. Must be due to the fact that i started listening to seom old songs... If u get what i mean....

I need a faster computer.... This one is too laggy already... My system is becoming unstable. I've used up more than 1 Terabyte of space, including all HardDrives, DVD media, and Cd media.

That's damn huge lor... Hoping to change to a SATA harddrive soon...
Too bad so much new technology is coming out... No money to do anythign about it... :-)

I'm going to buy a 7.1 Speaker system with a Creative Audigy 2 ZS Digital Entertainment Card. 24bit sia.. Pro...

Cheers....

p.s. Don't disturb me. I'm going to watch Jay Leno and Saturday Night Live. :-)

and oh yeah, check out XiaXue's latest blog. Hilarious.

No comments: